Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Book of the road School kit

Task Description:

Near the end of Term 1, Room 5 learned about different types of poetry and parodies using the 'This is just to say' template. Here is an example below.

 
   

Here is a completed poem from one of our students, Maty. I hope you enjoy!

This is just to say
By Williams Carlos and Maty Macpherson 


I have taken 
the chocolates 
that were in 
the fridge 


and which 
you were 
probably 
saving 
for dessert 


Forgive me 
they were 
tempting
 so yummy 
and so extraordinary

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its Kohen here, I really like the poem. maybe next time you could do you reading the poem if you would like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's Miro G from Paroa School. This is a cool way of doing poetry! I would definitely take the chocolate from the fridge! Yum!
    Thanks and bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi im Harry from Paroa school.
    These Poems are so cool.when I read this I tried to make one but I couldnt!so good job on working hard.If I was there i would take the choclates too!

    Bye -Harry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi its liam i really like your poem. My favourite part was at the start. good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi its hunter from paroa school. I really like this poem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm Emma from Paroa school.
    This is a very cool poem.
    To be BTB (Better Than Before you could put some more words in that rhym
    But other than that it was great, Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, It's Clara from Paroa school. I love poetry and I really like how you did it! I think the way you guys did it is a really good way to get better at poetry. I really love and I think they are perfect I don't really think you can improve on anything because these are amazing

    ReplyDelete