Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

Te wiki o te reo Māori

Last wiki Rima Ruma participated in a range of different activities to celebrate and learn Te reo Māori.  We did things such as: saying karakia, listening to waiata, writing our Pepeha, writing books in te reo, map work - matching te reo place names on a map of Aotearoa, to playing Kahoot and Ko wai (Guess who).  Our class even participated in the Māori language moment.  We hope you enjoy!

Click on this link to see our Māori language moment



3 comments:

  1. Hi Room 5 my name is Jade and I am a year 8 student at Paihia School. I really like your blog post about “ Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori “ because I like the way you have used pictures to show everything what you did and how much fun you had. I have never made a blog post about “ Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori before but I think it would be a great blog post because of how interesting your blog post is. What was your favourite part about doing a blog post about Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori?
    Keep up the great work! Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Jade,
      Thank you for your positive and thoughtful comment. My favourite part of doing this blog post about Te wiki o te reo Māori was taking all the photos and seeing how much fun everyone had. Ma te wa, Ms Peters.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora room 5 for Ahipara School, my name is Jade and I am a year 7 student from Paihia School. I really like your blog post Te wiki o te reo Māori because what you have done was really interesting to learn. We celebrated Te wiki o te reo Māori by doing a Te reo Māori break out it was really hard because there was this one that my friend and I could not get and that was a direction lock but we had the clues we just could not get. Two days later we eventually got it we were so happy that we were crying with joy. Have you ever done a break out?

    ReplyDelete